Wednesday 17 April 2013

Samples!!

So, since starting my blog/youtube channel I figured the best way to discover new products and if I like them or not was to try out samples! (smaller versions of the product for those who don't know) Overtime, I have collected lots of samples, most used but I have managed to get some together to do a small reveiw on some and tell you guys where to find them! TIP: Samples are also good for traveling!! Collect shampoo's/creams for when you go away or out for the night and they are good alternatives to carrying a full bag of products. Firstly, my favorite way to collect and try new samples is from magazines. You can get certain 'special' fashion/beauty magazines that come with a free sample inside! You can get these from supermarkets or wherever sells a variety of mags. Now in the past I have seen samples being from good brands such as 'benefit' and so on but I have only managed to buy ones that come with creams etc. The good thing about magazine samples is you can get makeup one time and a hair product the next. So great for trying out new things! ( From the picture above, I have received a 'Jergens ultra healing cream' )

Now, another way to collect samples is to look online. Simple type in on Google 'free samples' and normally you'll find lots of different brands offering their gooodness to you!! ( From the picture above I have received the 'Garnier moisture match cream x3 )

Also, Look for sample websites. Now the obvious ones are 'glossy box' and so on but you have to pay!! No one likes to pay. So I found a website called 'lastest in beauty' and as well as selling samples/products for money they also do something called 'a little black box' which you choose 4 samples from of different varietys of products and they send them to you, for free! You can also get mens samples from there to treat your loved one, just like I did. But I recommend this lots as they tend to change the samples every month.


So, I hope this helps for anyone who is a sample hoarder like me!!

Thanks guys

embobs xox

No comments:

Post a Comment