Thursday 18 April 2013

MUA haul!!

Hello again! So, recently I made a purchase off the MUA makeup website and wanted to share my purchases and thoughts with you guys. I got 5 items because as I have never tried MUA before I wanted to see what quality was like etc. Before I start I'd like to share that I am going to order more as I am so pleased with what I got. So, if you'd like to see what I got and what I think, read on.

 Here is a picture showing you all the things I got from MUA.
Firstly, lets start with these two. I got a 'matte perfect foundation' in the shade 'fair'. I got this because as far as I know I've never tried a matte foundation before so figured I probably should. This cost me around £2 I think. But it's from the 'new' range on the website. ( All this makeup is very cheap BUT affordable for anyone). I have tried the foundation and I am very impressed. It's not greasy or heavy/thick  like other cheaper foundations I have tried. I am very pleased and will defiantly repurchase this item. It applies smoothly and is a good colour match for me.

Next, I got the 'hide and conceal' stick which is a concealer. This cost me £1 and is also in the shade fair. The only bad comment I have about this is that the packaging is cheap (Idk how but just feels it) but  what can you expect for a pound? It applies really well and so far so good for covering any imperfections.

Next, I got the 'famous' MUA blush for £1. I have seen many people rave about this and also MUA themselves say this is a good product for the price. I have noticed the packaging for MUA blushes have improved and indeed look alot better than older ones. I have tried this today and it looks great. I love how it looks and you don't need alot to actually be able to see the colour on your cheek. I got this in shade 1, which is the best shade obviously as it's always sold out online. But I am very pleased with this product and will maybe try out different shades in the future.

Lipstick for £1? Really? YES. I love it. I got shade 6 out of a variety of different shades which is a pink colour with a little blue undertone. It applies really smoothly and has a nice finish, not sticky or anything like crappy cheap lippies and I am really impressed with this. It also has a little pot for backup on the bottom!! How cute. But I will defo be purchasing some more, all the shades!! haha. I recommend this lots.

Lastly, my most exciting product. The new 'undress me too' eyeshadow palette. (As you can see from the picture I have already destroyed one eyeshadow with my heavy handed hands) I absolutley love this. It's supposed to be an exact copy of the urban decay naked 2 palette, and from looking at the shades and names I very much agree with this. The shades are all neutral's and I love them. This cost me £4 and was a bargain in comparison to the urban decay one.


So, that's all. I have done a video of my haul and showing you my products on my you tube channel so please check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Embobsbeauty

Instagram:
embobs_xo

No comments:

Post a Comment