Tuesday 16 April 2013

Muji storage excitiment!

Hello again guys! I haven't been posting much because I'm so paranoid that I am 'talking to myself' as in, no one looks at my blog!! arggh. But I figured if I start posting more I may not feel that way. So for a long time now I have seen beauty guru's around you tube and blogs rave about Muji storage and I was unsure whether to check them out. BUT, I finally got the courage to order some, I was unsure whether they'd be value for money but I am very pleased with my purchase. I ordered 2 x of the 2 drawers 'wide' and a acrylic pen pot (for my makeup brushes). I ordered the 2 drawers as I wanted a higher/deeper draw to hold more makeup so I figured i'd start my collection with this. I also purchased a lipstick/other makeup product holder off amazon which I love too! All of it is clear acrylic so modern and clean etc. I have posted a youtube video of what the things look like and my first impressions, so i'd love for you to check it out.

Thanks guys


embobsxo

You tube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ifZF96iByk

Instagram: embobs_xo

No comments:

Post a Comment