Thursday 18 April 2013

'Benefit' blush dupe for £3.50!

 Hello again guys, I have recently been doing some online bargain hunting to buy and share with you guys. Guess what I found? A benefit blush dupe. Like not just the colour dupe, the actual packaging too!  I bought this off amazon and it cost me around £3.50. I will link below for you to look. Now it's made from a brand called 'W7' which I have heard about before and all their products are very cheap. Not only did they do this blush that is very similar to benefit blushes they did bronzers and duos and gift sets too! I got the candy floss face brightening powder and it's what I fancied and I love it! It's good quality and comes with its own cute little brush (just like benefit) and It's a very pleasing purchase. It comes in a box which isnt too big and it's very good quality. I think i'm going to get the bronzer too!! Very pleased. You should go check it out.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/W7-Candy-Floss-Brightening-Powder/dp/B008O2EL10/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366319778&sr=8-1&keywords=w7+blush

www.youtube.com/embobsbeauty

Instagram: embobs_xo

No comments:

Post a Comment