Tuesday 21 May 2013

MAC!

 Hello guys! I know I haven't wrote on here for a while, but I'm going to try and post more. Recently it's been my 18th birthday, which is very exciting and I had the best day. On the Saturday my birthday fell on I went into Manchester to do some shopping with the money I had received to pick up some products I have wanted for a long time, and one of them products were of course, a MAC lipstick. Now I spent a good amount of time at the actual MAC counter desperately wanting to find a nice colour that I knew I would use. I look at nudes, pinks and brighter colours too but just couldn't decide. In the end I decided to go with a classic red. I didn't know whether to go with Ruby woo or Russian Red but in the end, I went with Russian Red.








This is my first ever MAC lipstick and I am in love with it. It sits at the front of my lipstick holder so I can admire the packaging and the fact I have my very own MAC lipstick. I have the 'matte' lipstick, and the women from the counter said it's really good and lasts all day. I wore this colour that night and got many compliments so I knew I had made the right choice. For those of you who may not have a MAC lipstick, I definitely recommend you buy one! If you think the £14 price tag is a bit steep (which I agree it is) save up! or do what I did and wait until a special occasion.

2 comments:

  1. MAC lipsticks are of course very pricy but totally worth the money (not that I'm much of a lipstick user but still) hope you had a great birthday & thanks for posting, absolutely love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you and your blog for the Liebster Award! To find out more and to nominate others, check out the post on my page and follow the instructions! Have a nice day and keep up the good work :) xx

    ReplyDelete