Saturday 20 April 2013

Complexion perfection | Latest in beauty

So, after ordering my samples from latest in beauty, I also checked out the special collections (boxes which you pay for) and I found a perfect one for me. It's called the complexion perfection box and it's full of makeup products. I payed around £12 for this not inc p&p but still good for what I payed. I got a sample size of the 'they're real' benefit mascara. I also got a sample size of 'inika mineral foundation'. But in full sizes, I got a pixi cheek gel in shade peachy which I love. I also got a Daniel Sandler eyeliner in black. I also got a mineral eyeshadow. and finally a vintage cosmetics company eyeshadow brush. So overall I am very happy with this purchase and will definably check the special collections out in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment