Tuesday 19 March 2013

About myself and what I am about


Hello guys! So, my names Emily Scholes. I am 17 years old (Birthday is the 4th May!) and uh, already can't think of things to say about myself...oops. I live in Manchester (UK duh!) in a small place called Shaw. Boring and full of old people but it's my home for now. I look like that (above pictures) I have short brown hair and brown eyes. I am chubby (mentioning this before someone else does) and shy! perfect combination I know although I am fun once you get to know me. I am in a relationship (long term) with my boyfriend Reece, I am mentioning him because I can guarantee I will mention him again. I enjoy beauty and all things makeup etc...Also, I am not your typical beauty blogger who has all the money in the world somehow and buys all the high end stuff. I am the girl who enjoys makeup but not that much to be spending alot of money on it, so the products I post will be good (Obviously) but affordable, so I am hoping this helps other people who want more affordable things too. Although I am new to this sort of thing (blogs and things) I am hoping I can help people (not many) who read this with my reviews, pictures, descriptions and so on about some products I have purchased and used. As I said, I am new to this so please don't be mean!! Also may I add, I am not doing this for any other reason other than I enjoy it and would like to share my thoughts. I don't want this blog to be all about makeup so any other things I come across which I think may be interesting I'll also add. So, here I go, enjoy! xo


By the way guys, I have other blogs/social networks you may want to follow so i'll put them underneath. Thanks again!

Instagram: embobsxo
Tumblr: www.someonewhowontrunaway.tumblr.com
Twitter: embobs_scholes

No comments:

Post a Comment