Thursday 21 March 2013

New mascara review

 Hey guys! So recently I purchased a new mascara as I wanted to try something new. It's the collection 2000 Magi length mascara. I got it in black and this is what it looks like. Now, I know you can buy this in shops but I couldn't find it any where I went and I really wanted this. So, I went on amazon and found it! It was £3.99, i'm unsure of the prices at shops but I thought this was a great price. I'll pop the link below for anyone who wants to check it out. Now I loved the packaging of this item, it's fun and I really liked it. But the main thing is how it works. When I first used this I was amazed at what it does to my lashes, Now I normally go for volume based mascaras and then a lengthening one on top but this one seem to does both. It made my lashes look great and full and I loved the look.
Before starting to use this mascara I was using a Maybelline volume (unsure of which one) and the loriel telescopic mascara both together, but I have found with this one I don't have to use two, just this one which is great. I've posted a picture of the brush because I know some girls only like certain brushes and things like that. But I really recommend this to someone who is looking for great lashes at a affordable price.


Heres the link for anyone who is interested:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Collection-2000-Magi-Length-Mascara-Black/dp/B004O1S5Y4




Also guys, check out my youtube, my channels embobsbeauty
and also follow me on instagram where I normally post pictures before posting on my blog! ( embobs_xo)

No comments:

Post a Comment